Private GP Consultations
At Wellbeing Centres, you can have a GP consultation for a wide range of illnesses. Our GPs provide private sick certificates and referrals to specialists.
You do not need to be registered with us to make an appointment. Simply call or email us to book your appointment.
How It Works
Appointments can be arranged in the evenings and weekends if needed. Each appointment usually lasts up to 30 minutes which allows our GPs to discuss your condition at length with you, and then diagnose appropriate treatment. Any further diagnostic investigations will be discussed with you, including any additional costs.
Payment for consultation can be made by you or your health insurer (please check with your insurer first).
What Can We Treat?
- Chest infections
- Ear Infections
- Abdominal pain
- Musculoskeletal Injuries: back and shoulder pain
- Joint Injections if required
- Sexual Health screening
- Cardiology: Hypertension, Heart Failure, Atrial Fibrillation
- Respiratory: COPD or Asthma management and review
- Diabetes management and review
- Palliative Care