Whilst anyone can benefit from corporate physiotherapy, there are specific work environments where employees are at most risk.
How We Can Help
Certain tasks can result in problems such as low back pain, neck pain, upper and lower limb joint injuries and repetitive strain injuries of various sorts.
Whilst anyone can benefit from corporate physiotherapy, there are specific work environments where employees are at most risk. These can include employees who:
- Travel extensively
- Sit in front of a laptop or desktop for long periods
- Have long work hours or put in overtime
- Perform repetitive tasks
- Have manual handling tasks
What Can We Offer?
Our corporate physiotherapy packages will ensure a cost effective way of reducing sickness absence and any musculoskeletal concerns which may be preventing your employees from achieving their optimal performance.
- Off site physiotherapy treatment clinics
- Spinal Assessments (Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar)
- Long term sick leave prevention, rehabilitation and return to work programs
- Post surgery/injury work hardening and ramp up programs
- Work place assessments including task or process analysis
- DSE and seating assessments and training
- Risk management
- Manual handling training
- Driving ergonomics assessment
- Physical Activity Guidelines Workshop or Presentation
- Injury Prevention Presentation
- Pre-employment physical assessments