Shockwave therapy is a modern practise that complements Osteopathy. It is a recommended solution if you experience any musculoskeletal pain or limited mobility.
Please note that this safe, highly effective and non invasive treatment is only currently available at our Crouch Hill clinic.
What Is Shockwave Therapy?
ANYONE can suffer from musculoskeletal pain. The causes of this are varied and affect the bones, muscles, ligaments, joints, tendons
If you experience any of the following symptoms, then we encourage you to have Shockwave therapy:
- Aching or stiffness of the entire body
- Twitching muscles
- Localised, widespread pain that worsens with movement
- Limited motion
- Tenderness in the muscles
- Sleep disturbance
- No down time
- No anaesthesia required
- No risk of infection
- Improved outcomes
- Ultrasound guidance not needed
- Procedure only lasts for 5 – 10 minutes
- No side effects
- Surgical interventions not needed
- Initiates a long term healing response