Massage is the management, manipulation, and rehabilitation of soft tissues of the body including muscles, tendons and ligaments.
How does Massage Therapy help?
The benefits can help relieve the many day-to-day problems that everyone experiences including body aches due to incorrect posture, desk worker's upper back stress and muscular tension, repetitive strain injury, sprains, tension, and fatigue.
We offer different types of massage at our Crouch Hill Clinic:
Deep Tissue, Swedish, Lymphatic Drainage, Therapeutic.
How Can It Help?
- Improve circulation and lymphatic flow
- Assist in the removal of metabolic waste
- Sedate or stimulate nerve endings
- Decreases muscular hypertonicity
- Increase or decrease muscle length
- Accelerates musculoskeletal recovery
- Increases flexibility and range of motion
- Remodel scar tissue when required
- Assist in mental preparation for sport participation
- Prevents injuries, enhances athletic performance